Den Hartog Industries is excited to introduce new additions to our Stackable Tote line. Now available are 180 & 240 Gallon Stackable Totes! Stackable Totes are freestanding totes for indoor or outdoor, stationary or transportable applications. Most popular uses for these tanks include fresh oils, washer fluid and other automotive fluids.
- Furnished with a 7″ Vented Lid Assembly and Lanyard
- Three 2″ Rieke style threaded plugs with gaskets are standard
- Additional flat spots are available to install accessory fittings on all sides
- Front of tote features 2 inserts for placard placement
- Gallon indicators are included on one side of the tote
- Designed for the containment of liquids with a specific gravity of 1.5 or lower.
- Tanks are manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers
A 4-way, forklift accessible, Tote Adaptor is available for handling the totes. It also serves to adapt the 35, 70 & 120 gallon Tote sizes to the 180 & 240 gallon Totes.
A 24″ Stand is available for elevated applications. It is manufactured from welded mild steel and features a black powder coated finish.
A polyethylene Drip Tray provides a tray and spill guard for fill containers. The kit is adjustable for various container heights and a stainless expanded metal drip screen is provided for drain through.