Den Hartog Industries is pleased to introduce a new injection-molded bulkhead fitting assembly to our line. This new 3/4″ Bulkhead features a 1 7/16″ hole requirement. This assembly consists of a fitting body, nut, washer and sealing gasket.
- Retainer ring incorporated into the fitting body that prevents the gasket from being displaced under torque
- External threads are left hand pitch to prevent loosening when mating fittings are installed
- Internal threads are 3/4″ FPT, and are provided in both directions so that mating fittings may be installed on the inside or outside of the installed fitting
- Product is designed to accept option DHI 10127 Stainless Steel Ant-Vortex Clip to prevent cavitation when withdrawing fluids from the tank.
- Fitting body, nut and washer are constructed out of 30% glass filled Polypropylene
- Gasket is constructed out of Santoprene thermoplastic rubber
- Color of all assembly components is black
Ace Roto-Mold’s 3/4″ Ace Heavy Duty Bulkhead is also still available with a 1 3/4″ hole requirement. Item 10484 will continue to be the standard ftitting in tanks listing a 3/4″ fitting as standard in the catalog.
Visit our Fittings page to view product specifications and additional information.