Den Hartog Industries, Inc. is proud to introduce three additions to our Blow Molded Inductor Sets. Our newest tanks are a round cone bottom tank for indoor or outdoor, stationary or transportable applications. Tank is designed for the containment of all chemicals rated for contact with polyethylene. Tank must be securely anchored for use in transportable applications.
• Furnished with a 12” non-vented lid assembly and lanyard as standard equipment.
• Full drain outlet with 2” female pipe threads.
• Gallon/Liter indicators are included on one side
• Furnished with a stainless steel hose clamp on the outlet to secure fitting of choice.
• Four blow molded polyethylene legs are included that attach directly to the tank with stainless steel hardware. All hardware is stainless steel.
• Tanks manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers
• Standard color for the tank is white. Legs are molded in black. Consult factory for other available colors.
• Designed for the containment of chemicals with specific gravity of 1.7.
• Tanks that are to be transported must be equipped with optional 12695 Leg Anchor Kit.
• Some assembly required
Visit our Blow Mold Inductor page for more information and to view product specifications.